Super Yummy Tuna Spiral Pasta
Roland cooked this super yummy brown rice Tuna Spiral Pasta for my friends and they sup-ka-liao everything within a short period of time 🤣🤣. For the recipe, please see the first comment of this post. Have a wonderful day!
San Remo Organic Brown Rice Pasta is available in 3 different variants – Spaghetti, Penne and Spirals at $3.95 each. Now available at selected Cold Storage, FairPrice Finest outlets, and RedMart.
As we welcome 2018, San Remo is here to make your new year even better! Three lucky winners will get to win a San Remo hamper worth more than $100 each! Check out http://bit.ly/2ClIDSX
250 grams San Remo Brown Rice Pasta (Spirals)
2 tablespoons of San Remo Sun Dried Tomato
1 can tuna
2 pieces bay leaves
2 ounces of unsalted butter
1 medium size carrot – diced
1 large yellow onion – chopped
1 stalk of celery – diced
2 pieces of garlic – minced
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 cup water
1 bunch of wild rocket leaves
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. In a pot of boiling water, add one teaspoon of salt and the pasta. Boil for 12 mins or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a heated pan, add butter, garlic and onion. Stir fry for 10 secs, add carrot and celery. Stir fry for 30 seconds and then add diced tomato, bay leaves as well as a cup of water.
3. Turn heat to low and simmer for 20 mins or until the diced carrots are soft.
4. Once done, turn off heat. Add sun dried tomatoes and mix well. Also add salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste.
5. Finally add tuna, pasta and rocket leaves. Mix well and serve.
This dish is excellent both served hot or cold.