9 pieces of Casa Rinaldi lasagna pasta
Some Casa Rinaldi olive oil spray
Ingredients Group A
6 cloves of garlic – minced
1 can of tomato purée
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
250g of fresh button mushrooms
1/2 a stalk of Casa Rinaldi oregano
Ingredients Group B
60g of baby spinach
2.5 teaspoons of Casa Rinaldi Pesto Sauce
1/4 teaspoon of salt
Ingredients Group C
1 egg – beaten
3 cups of mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven at 190C for about 20 minutes.
2. Boil lasagna pasta in salted boiling water for about 9 minutes.
3. Brown garlic slightly and stir fry button mushrooms for about 3 minutes. Add tomato purée, Casa Rinaldi oregano and sugar. Let it simmer for about 8 minutes.
4. Add Casa Rinaldi pesto sauce and salt to baby spinach. Mix well and set aside.
5. Mix beaten egg with mozzarella cheese and set aside.
6. Spray some Casa Rinaldi olive oil on an oven dish first. Then spread Group A, followed by 3 pieces of Casa Rinaldi lasagna pasta, followed by Group C. Spread some Group B evenly , followed by Group C. Repeat the steps until your dish is filled to the brim.
7. Bake the finished product at 190C for 20 – 30 mins.