Party Finger Food: Black Pepper Gnocchi with Crispy Curry Leaves & Bacon.
We made this for our beer session last week. Super addictive and easy to cook. We loved it so much that we cooked this twice. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Here’s our recipe:
1.5 cups of Casa Rinaldi gnocchi
1 cup of curry leaves
1 piece of shallot – sliced thinly
2 cloves of garlic – minced
1 piece of bacon – roughly chopped
1 tablespoon of grounded black pepper
0.5 teaspoon of butter
0.5 teaspoon of sugar
5 quail eggs (optional)
1. Boil gnocchi until they float in the boiling water.
2. Boil quail eggs for about 6 minutes or until they are fully cooked.
3. Deep fry gnocchi and curry leaves separately.
4. Pan fry bacon bits until crispy.
5. In a hot pan or wok, add butter, garlic and shallot. Once these have browned slightly, add curry leaves and gnocchi, followed by black pepper and sugar.
6. Stir fry everything together and then for the final touch, sprinkle over crispy bacon bits over.
7. Plate up your yummy snacks and decorate the dish with quail eggs.